Why Dental Implants?
Reasons to Consider Dental Implants
- Dental Implants will make your face more youthful – Dental implants prevent bone loss that happens naturally after a tooth is removed. The jawbone can shrink over time making your face look older.
- Quality of life is enhanced – Smile with confidence and no longer worry about loose or uncomfortable dentures. There are no loose or uncomfortable parts with a dental implant.
- Enjoy a well balanced diet – including vegetables, fruit and steak. Dental implants will improve your health and chewing hard foods is no longer restricted.
- Feel more confident in social situations – You will not have to worry about covering your mouth or feeling embarrassed about a loose denture or gagging. Implants will secure your denture so you will never need denture adhesives again.
- Enjoy the foods you love – You will taste your food more fully. Wearing an upper denture prevents someone from really tasting and feeling temperatures of food. With implant supported replacement options, it will not be necessary to cover the roof of your mouth so you can enjoy the taste of foods.
- Your other teeth will not be affected – Traditional bridges require some trimming down of adjacent teeth to support the bridge. Partial denture clasps often put more pressure on adjacent teeth and cause them to loosen or develop decay more readily. Dental implants do not rely on other teeth for their support.
Our team of Whitby Dentists are highly trained and experienced not only in the restoration of dental implants but also in the surgical placement of the implants. Therefore the implants are completed in our office from start to finish and the treatment is designed by the dentist who can envision the final goal.
Please contact our office by email: email@example.com or phone (905-436-2400) for a free implant consultation. All implant cases are performed from start to finish on site at our office by your team of WhitbyDentists with extensive implant training and experience.